Welcome to United Trek Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Gibraltar

Gibraltar Updates

106 posts in this topic

This will be the thread for Gibraltar series updates as they happen.  ;D  Currently, I'm working on finishing up Treacherous Waters with Galen Holcomb, which will be followed by the a story tentatively titled Gravity.  There will likely be a number of vignettes dealing with the aftermath of the events in TW from the viewpoints of various characters.

Nice!  Can't wait to finish Treacherous Waters.  Sure would fill in a lot of gaps in between.  No pressure, though. ;D

Nice!  Can't wait to finish Treacherous Waters.  Sure would fill in a lot of gaps in between.  No pressure, though. ;D

Right there with ya!  ;D  We're working on it, but as you might guess, collaborative efforts have to contend with two peoples' schedules and muses.

I hope Treacherous Waters won't turn out to be one of those never finished stories. Oh no, did I just jinx it?

No seriously, this story is too good as not to be completed. You guys just remember that.

Have no fear in that respect.  Galen and I are hard at work putting the last few chapters together to round out this complex tale.  :)

Lots of stuff on the horizon for my series.  :)

Chapter 24 of Treacherous Waters is coming along nicely and should be posted within the next week.  Chapter 2 of Gravity will follow shortly thereafter, and be on the look out for the stand-alone short story titled Best Served Cold that will highlight what our friend Pava Lar'ragos has been doing with himself since departing the Gibraltar.

Before I leave to read the latest chapter I want you to know how much I am enjoying these stories.

Thank you very much.  I'm gratified to hear that.  :)

Thank you!  However, the thanks really go to SLWatson for editing the story and formatting the book, and to Michael Garcia for the phenomenal cover art.  ;D

Well kudos to them for making it look great. but do remember you did the hard bit of writing the content  ;D. that said the formatting is great and makes reading it so user friendly plus being able to see the pages turn is kinda cool. Cover by Michael garcia is dark cool and with a heavy dose of melanchonic brooding fitting the book perfectly. Again well done.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor