Welcome to United Trek Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Gibraltar

Gibraltar Updates

106 posts in this topic

Fantastic Sam! :o  Another story that I can read and critique! ;D As always its good to see that the Constitution class can still be shine to those who share a nostalgic longing for the 'good old times' being explorers and roaming the frontier where no one has gone before! 8)

BSG Phoenix

Fantastic Sam! :o  Another story that I can read and critique! ;D As always its good to see that the Constitution class can still be shine to those who share a nostalgic longing for the 'good old times' being explorers and roaming the frontier where no one has gone before! 8)

BSG Phoenix

Thanks, BSG Phoenix!  I think so, too!  ;D

CamSPD over at the Tales of the 11th Fleet board did this photomanipulation for me.

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Commander Liana Ramirez.

lianaramirezzil.jpg

Ramirez looks fine.

Now Im just doubly sorry about her fate. That's right, only ugly people deserve to die ...   ???

Nice!  :D

Very nice indeed!  I wish I could do photomanips half as good as that!  Also, I'm glad that you and your stories are getting the recognition you and they so richly deserve.  You're an excellent writer and I'm glad to see that more and more people are seeing that.

Here's to even more good things in the future!

Wow! Excellent pic of the Gibraltar's previous XO Liana Ramirez! Anyone up for doing a pic of Cmdr. T'Ser next? ;D

Chapter Nine of The Chains of Error has now been posted both to the TrekBBS fanfic board and to Ad Astra.

The complete Chapter 3 of Task Force Vanguard (Part I): At the Gates has been posted to both the TrekBBS fanfic board as well as Ad Astra.

The first part of Chapter 4 of Task Force Vanguard (Part I): At the Gates has been posted to the TrekBBS fanfic board.

The next installment of Chapter 5 of Task Force Vanguard (Part I): At the Gates has been posted to the TrekBBS fanfic board.

The completed Chapter 5 of Task Force Vanguard (Part I): At the Gates has been posted to Ad Astra and the TrekBBS fanfic board.

The first installment of Chapter 6 of Task Force Vanguard, Part I: At the Gates has now been posted to the TrekBBS fanfic forum.

The second installment of Chapter 6 of Task Force Vanguard, Part I: At the Gates has now been posted to the TrekBBS fanfic forum.

The third installment of Chapter 6 of Task Force Vanguard, Part I: At the Gates has now been posted to the TrekBBS fanfic forum.

The fourth installment of Chapter 6, and the first installment of Chapter 7 of Task Force Vanguard, Part I: At the Gates has now been posted to the TrekBBS fanfic forum.

The second installment of Chapter 7 of Task Force Vanguard, Part I: At the Gates has now been posted to the TrekBBS fanfic forum.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor