Welcome to United Trek Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Cejay

Welcome to The Star Eagle Adventures

4 posts in this topic

Hi there, CJ here,

If you're reading this you might be interested in The Star Eagle Adventures, a fan-fiction series about the adventures of the starship Eagle and her crew. Eagle is a ship of the line, dutifully doing its part to uphold the principles and ideals of the Federation. Of course, as everybody knows, that is not always as easy as it sounds.

The Star Eagle Adventures is set in the 2370s, covering the time before, during and after the Dominion War. The stories are novel length, so you will have to commit some time and patience to read them. But hopefully it will be worth it.

I hope you enjoy the stories and feel free to leave feedback if you like.

Evening Cejay,

I finally got to read your first three stories regarding the Eagle and her crew. Fantastic story telling and full of surprising twisting turns and spirals! I look forward reading more in the coming years! ;D

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor