Welcome to United Trek Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

TheLoneRedshirt

Ships of the Border Service, circa 2377

39 posts in this topic

If there are no objections I'm going to use the  USS Thrasher as a ship Amaya Donners' parents served on while she was a kid in the mid-50s. It also served as her home for a short time. Presumably that's long before it was destroyed by a warp core breach. However if that doesn't work please let me know.

My current story, The God Particle, will have only a fleeting reference to this vessel.

Sounds good, CeJay - feel free to use the Thrasher as you see fit. I did not indicate a date for her destruction, so let's assume she was in service throughout the 2350's.

Very cool.  Those "wings" with the nacelles on them are multi-purpose holds.  They can carry marines, cargo, or be used as evacuation pods.  I'll add the ship class to the Border Service wiki page.

MDg

Michael, I get a 404 error from the Larson-class link. If it's the class with the single nacelle connected to the hull by two pylons, that will be fine.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor