Welcome to United Trek Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

dnoth

Welcome to the Starship Independence

6 posts in this topic

Hello everybody!  My pen name is D'noth and I'm the author of the Star Trek: Independence fanfiction series. 

Any general comments or questions about the series can be posted here.  Thank you for your interest in my work.

Maria A. Crosbie likes this

Afternoon D'noth

First off great series about another starship that served during the Dominion War and its problems with the elusive Section 31. Wonderful and believable characters but surprised that Captain Sintina Aurelia has no love life or significant other since her short tenure as a CO.... In all keep up the fantastic stories! ;D

Why thank you very much!

I guess I've been writing for about 5 years now.  I had no experience and it has definitely been a learning experience.  Luckily, I was able to find a very supportive group of people to work with and learn from.

Thank you for taking the time to read our stories.

...Oh, and about Sintina's lack of a love interest, that will be changing probably in the next story.  ;)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor