Gibraltar

Gibraltar Updates

Gravity will be going on hiatus for awhile, seeing as though I've hit the big, ugly writer's block wall. Treacherous Waters will continue to it's conclusion, and I'll pick up Gravity at some point in the future when I figure out where I left my keys... and my muse.  ;)

In the meantime, be on the lookout for the Full Speed Ahead / Gibraltar series crossover from Michael D. Garcia and myself, titled Chains of Error.

Highly anticipating your crossover with Michael.  8) Wish you both the best of luck with that. And of course finding your muse again for Gravity ... you know it'll be in the last place you look!  ;D

Thanks, mirandafave!

Steff Watson did the texture for it!  She's the reason it has the right registry.  I just sacrificed RAM for this one :)

MDg

Ah, yes, in my excitement I forgot to give thanks to SL Watson as well!  Thanks Steff!  ;D

Just an update for my readers.  I've completed posting updated and re-written editions of Embers of the Fire, Geometries of Chance, and Prophets and Loss under the ST: Gibraltar series area on the Ad Astra Trek fanfiction site, located here: http://adastra.shadowknightonline.com/

I'm presently re-posting a newly edited (and polished) version of Backup on Ad Astra.  Once I'm completed with that, I'll begin moving over Treacherous Waters from the TrekBBS.

Gravity is still on hiatus until such time as I've completed Treacherous Waters and The Chains of Error crossovers.

I've posted a new Gibraltar story, titled Objects In Mirror Are Stranger Than They Appear to the Tales of the 11th Fleet bulletin board.  It tells the story of Gibraltar accidently jumping into a parallel universe where the crew inadvertantly sparks an interstellar incident between galactic powers.

http://startrekspd.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=othertrek&action=display&thread=421

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.