United Trek Forums
DarKush

Dark Territory Updates

You just head to http://www.adastrafanfic.com and register for an account.  Then start with one story to let one of the admins approve it (one-time thing, to prove you're not a spambot), and then you can start uploading all your stories.

I prefer the focused fanfic communities, like Ad Astra.  Plus TrekBBS felt too much like a clique. :/

MDg

Thanks. I might have to take a look into it.

P.S. I did take a look but I don't know if the format fits the stories I've written thus far. For most of my stories I haven't divided them into chapters. I've been toying with the idea of a new series, so maybe I might try Ad Astra as the starting place for it if I ever get around to it.

Hey Darkush,

Great story  thus far with a fair amount of twists that include Elizabeth Shelby being relieved as the Sutherland's CO by Cn'C of Starfleet Adm. 'Grace'! :o Obstinately for a rescue mission of the Cardassian's premier's daughter. It should be interesting to see what happens..... ;D Keep up the fantastic work!  ;D

BSG-Phoenix

I just caught up with the latest chapter DK.  Nicely done.  I think you did a good job capturing the more seasoned and mature Shelby here.  She'll wait and bide her time for now--Hobson, Rodenko, Bateson, her grandfather and the war have seasoned her quite a bit.  However, once she finds her opening, I pity Grace and especially Laxx...

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.