Sign in to follow this  
David Falkayn

Blood Cries News

I'm sorry it has taken so long for the next part of "Blood Cries", but I have been faced with a mixture of increased work load due to the end of the semester plus holiday planning plus other family matters that have taken up a great deal of my time for the past few weeks.  Added to that, I have been wrestling with the mother of all writers blocks!  I had five pages written up, only to have to discard what I've written because it didn't work.  What's annoying is that I don't think it was bad stuff--it just didn't work!  That's what's most maddening and frustrating!  But...there appears to be light at the end of the tunnel here as I think I'm on a tack that seems to be working and I'm making slow but steady progress.

Again, please accept my apologies for the delay and I want to thank everyone for bearing with me as you have!

Few things in writing hurt more than to have to throw away things you've written and you liked but ultimately don't help the story.

On the upside, little is more gratifying then when you realize you got things working just right.

Looking forward to find out where you'll take Blood Cries.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this