Sparky

Hello another newbie here

First off, thanks for your interest in our stories.  As for where to start reading...that is a tough one.  Your technique for deciding sounds fine.  ;D

Once upon a time, we had a time line.  But I doubt it's accurate anymore. 

Welcome to United Trek

Here is a quick overlook of what've got by era:

Original Series Era

* Star Trek: Lexington

* The Forester Chronicles

Next Generation Era

* Star Trek: Full Speed Ahead

Deep Space Nine Era

* Star Trek: Sutherland

* The Star Eagle Adventures

* Star Trek: Intrepid (look for this on the TrekBBS)

Post-Dominion War Era

* Star Trek: Gibraltar

* Tales of the Bluefin

* Star Trek: Independence

* Dark Territory (Spans multiple eras)

* Star Trek: Perseus

* Star Trek: Shepard

Beyond

* Star Trek: Pytheas

Hi Sparky, thanks for your interest in our site and stories. You've picked a great place to start. If you ever get around to checking out my series, I've listed the years each story takes place to help with the order. When stories take place in the same year, in the blurbs I pointed out if the story followed another on the list.

Good Morning fellow Trekkies,

First of all I wanted to see fantastic work on all of the creative and exciting stories for the Star Trek Universe! I myself have consider possibly writing one since I first watched the Next Gen at the age of 5 back in 89. The regret I have in RL (real life) is never been able to get to go to a Trek convention with my old man, uncle and cousins since we all dressed the parts of key officers! I look forward to reading the new series of the stories especially Farragut series with Captain Leone! 8)

Thanks MDG and D'noth for the warm welcomes! ;D I was wondering about the current ranks being enlisted and officer, Umm what about the flag ranks being: Fleet Captain, Commodore (title) now being Rear Admiral(lower half one gold pip inside a tiny gold and black box) Rear Admiral (upper half two gold pips inside a black and gold box) Vice Admiral(Three gold pips inside a black and gold box), Admiral (four gold pips inside a black and gold box)and Fleet Admiral (five gold pips gold pips inside a black and gold box). Are they awarded like SCR's Special Character Ranks similar to Lord of the Rings Fanatics Forums? Which you can find me under Hallas C. Pehwarin there! 8)

HI I am also new to this site, I am currently reading the Prime Directive, it has been so long that I have read a Star Trek story, but I loving it so far. I will keep looking around this site.

Welcome, sarahtreker! Thanks for checking out United Trek. :)