Galen4

Original Work now up at Amazon

As noted before, I've been writing an original novel on the side. It's a superhero / fantasy themed work that incorporates Egyptian mythology. 

The book in now up at Amazon, in both E-Book format and paper. You can find it at: https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=ka-ru+book+one

The series has its own website which is also about to go live. So, when that's up, I'll post the link here as well and all future information will be announced on that site.

Here is the synopsis:

"Four thousand years ago: three deities come together in Egypt for one final, cataclysmic duel. In the bloody showdown that ensues, the newly born goddess Ma’Vest makes the ultimate sacrifice to rid the world of the hateful Set, before his power and scope can grow beyond any hope of containment…

Today: The western world suffers under religious despotism. All other faiths have been eradicated without mercy.  Anyone daring to defy the Scrolls of Luset are arrested or executed by police officers that enforce Holy Law.

Yet, the war of the gods is far from over and soon the finale battle will begin—once again using superhuman soldiers that carry the living spirits of their masters. It is a conflict destined to reshape our reality and decide the fate of humanity’s collective soul"

FrontCover Ka-Ru_B  copy.jpg

Another note: reviews are of course very important, especially at this beginning stage.

I can arrange a free copy in exchange for anyone who is willing to produce an honest review.

Thanks!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.